watch Divergent movie, cinema and tv shows and download Divergent for free.
Find free english cinema movies
watch Divergent movie, cinema and tv shows and download Divergent for free. Movie and Cinema News News User Registration on movie4k.to Register Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Contact Contact
Search
   
Mirrors

Watch movie

Divergent  

Divergent

    Quality: Movie quality CAM Mic dubbed  
In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

Download “Divergent” in HD quality!

Trailer
The movie does not play properly? Click here please!




+ Add a comment for Divergent

LemonCurry

07/29/2014
05:35
What a disapointing movie. It started out good, adressing the factions issue and setting up the theme. But completely fell apart in the middle. The writters seem to have felt the (idiotic) need for more action scenes so they just filled 60% of the movie with training simulations and cheesy teenage drama, and I wont even start enumerating the clichés, because halfway through the picture I had to shut my brain off just to finish watching. What bothered me most was how porly they explained the sci-fi elements. Just picture this, a guy goes up to you and tells you he will inject you with a substance that will cause hallucinations. BUT if you somehow find out that its not real, then you are a Divergent. The guy just bloody told you its a hallucination. What an effective method. And if the serum didnt work on Divergents, how was it working at the end of the movie? We are never told. But it seems nowadays, science fiction adaptations dont need to make sense. Just throw some action at the audience to make them forget the numerous plot holes. That being said, the acting was solid and the cineatography as well. Just left me wishing for a better adaptation and some decent storytelling. 6/10 watch it if youre bored
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
LemonCurry

07/29/2014
05:36
Can a mod delete this? It double posted for some reason
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
LemonCurry

07/29/2014
05:35
What a disapointing movie. It started out good, adressing the factions issue and setting up the theme. But completely fell apart in the middle. The writters seem to have felt the (idiotic) need for more action scenes so they just filled 60% of the movie with training simulations and cheesy teenage drama, and I wont even start enumerating the clichés, because halfway through the picture I had to shut my brain off just to finish watching. What bothered me most was how porly they explained the sci-fi elements. Just picture this, a guy goes up to you and tells you he will inject you with a substance that will cause hallucinations. BUT if you somehow find out that its not real, then you are a Divergent. The guy just bloody told you its a hallucination. What an effective method. And if the serum didnt work on Divergents, how was it working at the end of the movie? We are never told. But it seems nowadays, science fiction adaptations dont need to make sense. Just throw some action at the audience to make them forget the numerous plot holes. That being said, the acting was solid and the cinematography as well. Just left me wishing for a better adaptation and some decent storytelling. 6/10 watch it if youre bored
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
bugpowder

03/31/2014
22:27
Slowly I start to wonder if america is able to produce any big story any longer, without the whole military-crap. Whats wrong? They want to sell the same story again and again: You have to fight for your freedom. Against who or what? Isnt that crazy? This shall be science fiction? Without the oportuinity, that in some years nobody will fight at all? And there shall come 3 films like that? NO! PLEASE!!!
+3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ChloeEaton

04/01/2014
18:31
well since when have any sci-fi books started happy
-4   good comment! bad comment!
 
RosaAgnes

04/04/2014
02:25
So youre saying that sci-fi films should be all happy, and rainbows and smiles and all that crap?
-4   good comment! bad comment!
 
ReadySET

04/21/2014
23:36
This isnt even sci-fi you dimwit, its dystopian and if you wanted to watch something filled with puppies, unicorns and people farting rainbows then you shouldnt have watched it. And Im pretty sure for as long as humanity exists there will be some sort of fight for freedom in one area or another regardless of it being reality or not.
-4   good comment! bad comment!
 
ucare

04/29/2014
01:41
I agree with you Bugpowder. Although I liked the movie very much, and although I like the honor, chivalry, dignity and epic of real warriors, and although I am not sure that this movie should be considered part of that Propaganda which you are anyway very very right about, I still agree with you because there are way too many movies like that, which wants to sell us the idea that violence and war are needed. Have you all ever watched "La belle Verte"? Try it out. One of the best movie I have ever seen. Funny, strange. Humorous. Positive. Genuine. Authentic. And it tells how people somewhere else started to change everything by just understanding that they all, the masses, where one nation without borders, one big family, and the enemy was a system which they fought by just boycotting it in its weak point: MONEY. No war, no blod, no fight, no weapons. After some centuries, a new society was there. Peaceful, harmonious. There is no reason to believe that we are destined to this shit. We decide, how things go. But only if we DO something about it. So, you are right. There should be more films like that, and less with fights. But among those with fights, there should be more like this, and less like Black Hawk Down and american propaganda bullsh... like that.
+2   good comment! bad comment!
 
neogluon

06/28/2014
16:17
Youre right, bugpowder.
+2   good comment! bad comment!
 
CriticNo1

07/18/2014
03:10
I agree with you 100% bugpower! Grats to you! Anymore I find myself thinking that Im the only one that notices the "American Propaganda[censored]!!!!" Like Lone Survivor... crap like that is nothing more than propaganda meant to hype up the simple minded. And so was this film, it falls in the category.
+3   good comment! bad comment!
 
Erectus

07/22/2014
01:31
agreed
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
DrainO

07/23/2014
10:41
Wow.. Bugpowder did you just watch this movie, and think to yourself "Im going to hate America for this!!"????? lol You are a tool. Dont like American movies?? Cool... Stick to the movies made in which ever country you are from, and quit complaining about it. I bet those movies are awesome, with a great budget, and good story line. *sighs*
-2   good comment! bad comment!
 

eljayswift

07/27/2014
12:25
Roth paints her canvas with the same brush as Suzanne Collins. The plot, scenes, and characters are different but the colors are the same and just as rich. Fans of Collins, dystopias, and strong female characters will love this movie!
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
DirtyTater

07/24/2014
01:08
CriticNo1 you do understand that yes it was a movie but it told the life and death of three soldiers and how one man got away. Its not SyFy. That really happened. As for your little rant about Propaganda! Are you kidding me? How did you make that leap? Or are you really trying to say that All Movies with Soldiers is Propaganda for which ever nation its about? But I can respect that you have your own point of view and have the right to express it. Thats what makes this Country GREAT. But you cross a line when you try and use someones life or death to try and make your point. Your better then that. Or I should say, I HOPE your better then that. Next time use facts, not a movie. As for all this other nonsense, when things go bad what happens? Police come and when things go really wrong the arm is called in. That how things work. Its not like they just made it up for the movies. Think before you type. deuces bitch
-3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
rompel

07/23/2014
11:35
divergent = hunger games = BATTLE ROYALE ... f@#k all who disagree
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
rdexk001

04/19/2014
21:38
Very good movie, much better than "the hunger games"
+2   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ReadySET

03/28/2014
08:30
Divergent isnt anything like the Hunger Games. They both take place in a dystopian society post apocalypse and have similar themes, thats it! They dont really follow the same story line. Call it a rip-off all you want to, that just proves you probably havent read the books. WTF. I give this movie like a 6 or a 7.
+3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
feelme07

03/29/2014
00:36
I totally agree this is nothing like the hunger games. I dont think these people know what a ripoff really is. OK movie though.
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
verge37

05/29/2014
12:03
Just about to watch it, but firstly wanted to say that I too am in agreement that the two series are totally different. I have read the books and the only similarities are the ones you mentioned - Dystopian
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
rompel

06/24/2014
16:08
its not a question of storyline, it is a question of basic concept, like time travel movie, or road movie
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
devimon

06/25/2014
14:53
good to watch once if no other movies are available.
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
rompel

06/24/2014
16:08
divergent = hunger games = battle royal. period.
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
trixrose

05/01/2014
15:38
HELPP!! which streamer did you use? please answer ASAP because I just finished reading the books and Im really excited to watch it. thanks in advance!
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
heyah

04/24/2014
08:23
Christina is ment to be taller than Beatrice. It is said many times in the book that Christina has really long legs and that Beatrice has to walk really fast to catch up to her. Beatrice is ment to be skinny a and short
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
yahnope33

03/29/2014
02:04
YES it is a movie about a slight over weight chunky girl (YES just like Hunger Games, and for smart people will KNOW what I am trying to say. And YES it has that Hunger Game VIBE)who wants to rebel and Fight against Society and take down the Government. Its a movie where its okay to be different and take down society, and MAKE THEM CHANGE AROUND YOU, instead of YOU Changing for the WHOLE OF SOCIETY. And if you disagree, then Watch the movie again, if you have a problem comprehending.
-3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ucare

04/13/2014
02:54
I disagree with you. The divergent do not go against the society. The divergent go with their nature and if the society create a system where people with more than one talent have no place because all must be organized in closed casts, then it is the society to be faulty. More further, here the divergent are the only one who are able to recognize a corrupt system which want to create a mass murder to impose a presumed "peace" in the american beloved "preventive war" style. But I suspect that if you were able to completely misunderstood this movie, than you will not understand my point of view either.
+3   good comment! bad comment!
 
ReadySET

04/21/2014
23:31
@ucare I almost couldnt read what you were saying, either way I do understand exactly what youre getting at and I agree. The main reason why Divergence are supposedly bad is because they dont conform to one margin,not that they cant but because its in their nature not to. SO they tend to notice when their being manipulated, and can blatantly sniff out the bull****. Because of this they cant be controlled and nobody wants that in a false peaceful society now do they.
+2   good comment! bad comment!
 
ChloeEaton

03/31/2014
21:53
I went to the movie with a friend (who didnt read the books) and it seemed like it made sense to her. I like how you dont have to read the books to understand it (unlike thg, dont get me wrong, but the books were better). It pissed me off that: 1. no uriah 2. no marlene 3. no lynn 4. no zeke 5. no al and tris thing going on 6. no butter knife scene 7. no FourSix/YoureNotLikeThat/ActualTattooSce ne 8. they did things the divergent way in the book for his landscape 9. wrong discussion after fearlandscape scene 10. they didnt go through that one chicks landscape 11. lots of scenes were outta order 12. tobias is not pronounced Toby-as. that pissed me off a lot 13. wheres drew 14. wtf tris was NOT supposed to fight first, there was an uneven number and four didnt want her to fight. she was supposed to fight peter (and lose while four walked away, which was done right) then after a shower peter, drew, and molly saw her in a towel and ripped it off, then she got to fight molly and beat her because she was pissed off at them thank you
+1   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
beckywm

04/21/2014
05:03
Thank you! someone saw this as well, and half the scenes basically with Tobias and Tris getting closer where gone, and Eric getting angry at Tris for leaving the building without someone with her!
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
ReadySET

04/21/2014
23:25
*******************Possible Spoilers*************** Mind you, this movie had to be PG13, not only that but they couldnt go over 2 and a half hours so of course some stuff got omitted. The scene with Al and Tris did happen as it did in the book, they recovered his body remember. As for #7 I have no idea what you mean, their was a tattoo scene, so where are you going with that one.... Anyway when you do a movie adaptation of a book the scenes are ALWAYS out of order from when you read them. The movie is based off of the book, not an actual word for word recount of it. If that was the case Divergent would have been a little under 4 hours. Despite some stuff being taken our it was a decent adaptation, I just hope Insurgent is even better.
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
beckywm

04/21/2014
05:05
I have read both the Hunger games, and Divergent. Theyre both incredible books and movies. Yes this was a great movie but for those who read divergent will know that alot was left out! But thats how most movies go that is based on books, still disappointing but I love this movie and the books!
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
felixhrnt

04/15/2014
15:24
can someone tell me the link to play this movie!?
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
mizzreally

04/05/2014
21:40
WHICH ONE IS THE BEST LINK THAT PLAYS?
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ucare

04/13/2014
02:42
Streamcloud works fine.
+2   good comment! bad comment!
 
ucare

04/13/2014
02:38
I did not read the book but I find the film excellent. Very well acted, interesting, caught my attention all the time. That our society must change, is obvious. That till we do not change inside, any form that our society will take will always be unstable because we will destroy all again and again, is also obvious. So I like films like this, which show how a possibly good idea can turn bad if people start repeating the same mistakes we are doing. For me, 8/10. And, although normally I prefer to just say my opinion instead of denying the one of others, I have to say that the guy who wrote that this movie is stupid because puts the needs of few before the need of many, must have seen another movie, or must have been in a very confused moment to misunderstand so badly this beautiful film.
+2   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
yahnope33

>>
-5  
 
yahnope33
>>
-6  
 
uranidiot

03/29/2014
07:01
just in case you didnt realize that everyone wants to punch you in the face because of your obnoxious typing, I just wanted to let you that everyone does, in fact, want to punch you in the face. Seriously, you can get your[censored]point across without typing almost half of your words in caps. I just wanted to let you know that you[censored]. Like, a whole lot.
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
RosaAgnes

04/04/2014
02:29
How about you contact the author of Divergent and tell her to re-write the story until it turn out how you like it :)
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
FMcNasty

03/28/2014
23:14
Yet another "Women can do anything men can do" film. Shallow and predictable. Zzzzz.....
-4   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ChloeEaton
>>
-5  
 
ChloeEaton
>>
-5  
 
RosaAgnes

04/04/2014
02:24
So youre saying women should stay at home and do nothing while men do all the work?
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
RosaAgnes

03/27/2014
01:45
This is no Hunger games. Just because THG is so popular, that doesnt mean every movie that is coming out are all copying them. And yes THG is not the first ever dystopian book that was ever released. Read the books before you say shit like you know everything about Divergent just by watching the movie that is so INACCURATE to the books. Now stop being an ignorant cunt.
+1   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ReadySET

04/03/2014
23:05
I freaking love you! I could not agree with you more. Everyone on here that has disliked comments saying that this movies isnt like THG has gotten a thumbs down because one they dont know what a rip off is a two because they have NEVER read the damn books!
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
jakey21

04/03/2014
07:56
if you wanna talk shit take it yo youtube. if you wanna download it use google. if you wannna comment keep it to video quality. Honestly most of us cant give any less of a shit about what you think of the film....we just want to watch it for free. SHHHHH! worse than an angry heckler in the theater for real! STFU!!!!
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
freakyborn

04/02/2014
22:57
I thought comments get censored??????lololololol
-3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
freakyborn

04/01/2014
22:10
Can someone please download Noah...thanks
-4   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
WTFhaha

>>
-5  
 
RosaAgnes

03/27/2014
01:42
Hunger games is Hunger games. Divergent is Divergent. Theyre different from each other. Stop saying you know everything about this story when you NEVER read the books. And just because THG is so popular doesnt mean its the first ever dystopian book that is ever release. So is divergent. Youre ignorant.
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
uranidiot

03/29/2014
07:06
God, you are stupid. I havent even watched this movie but your comment is so dumb that I will watch it in spite of your dumbass comment.
0   good comment! bad comment!
 
ChloeEaton

04/01/2014
18:36
god youre an idiot. you havent even read the books. how bout before you post hater comments on films based on books, read the books first for example i read twilight before i started saying twilight[censored]s (teamjacob)
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
rompel

>>
-5  
 
ChloeEaton

03/31/2014
21:33
id like you see what you look like asshole
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
ChloeEaton

04/01/2014
18:31
oh please you just want to feel better bout yourself
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
Bravy

03/25/2014
14:25
I liked the Story, no new Story, but put nice into scene. Its a movie like Hunger Games. Movie I give 7/10. Nice Action, no big Lovestory, I loved the music. Quality was OK. This Cinema I would never go to where it was filmed! This noise there, terrible! Watchable, for me 6/10
-3   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
ChloeEaton

03/31/2014
21:36
HOW IS IT LIKE THG yeah its set in the future and yeah is based about changing their lives but really. what movie isnt about change. plu there are so many futuristic movies out there. READ THE BOOKS
+1   good comment! bad comment!
 
MovieNinja

03/31/2014
18:09
The Hunger Games is cool, this one is okay. Not hype, got me uninterested in mid. Sorry guys, 3/10
-1   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
Pandulec

03/31/2014
10:34
movie was ... ok 5/10, cam copy is realy good so u dont need waste money in cinema
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY
n4n5yy

03/30/2014
22:06
This movie was really good. People need to stfu. If you dont like the movie because of comparing it to The Hunger Games you should keep it to yourself. Dont compare them, just because they have a female lead and dystopian theme. If Divergent were to be released earlier as a movie and The Hunger Games would come later YOU WOULD be hating on Divergent, dont try deny it. Fck off haters. Read the book then give your opinion.
0   good comment! bad comment!
>> REPLY


>> NEXT COMMENT PAGE >>